Friday 7 July 2017

Unholy Stratocaster/Flying V lovechild from Psychederhythm GIBFENDRIX Limited!

guitarz.blogspot.com:



Yeah yeah, I know I've been far too quiet in recent times. Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging, guys. ANYWAY, despite all that malarkey, I couldn't let this freaky Hendrix-inpsired Strat/Flying V mutant axe that I just saw offered for sale on eBay go unmentioned.

I'm sure it'll be sacrilege for some, but I'm no purist, I quite like it although perhaps not enough to warrant the tune of the US $2,430.00 Buy It Now price.

GIBFENDRIX...?  You can almost hear the vulture squawks of the lawyers circling overhead.


G L Wilson


© 2017, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't they just call it a Henderson?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't they just call it a 'Henderson'?!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis