Monday 11 May 2015

Gretsch Superaxe from 1978 with on-board effects

guitarz.blogspot.com:







I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Gretsch had made a guitar with built in effects. They are a pretty unique company in that they often try new ideas and designs yet can still maintain a reputation built on their classic hollow body guitars.

This Gretsch Superaxe from 1978 comes in a very familiar orange and includes onboard phaseshifter, compressor, and sustain. It appears to be in stellar condition and should please any Gretsch fan.

Listed at $2995 Canadian

R.W. Haller






© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

2 comments:

  1. The way the upper bout doesn't quite flow into the cutaway bothers me esthetically. I love the dice inlays, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally going to mention the lack of flow behind the neck. I thought perhaps it was just me. Thank you

    RW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis