Wednesday 11 February 2015

1966 Teisco Vintage Sounds In Stunning Green

guitarz.blogspot.com:




I did a search on this blog for a Teisco Vintage Sounds guitar as the one pictured above and fully expected to find a few. But my search found none. A little surprising as there are 64 posts here concerning Teisco.

I like the simple look of this 1966 Vintage Sounds Teisco. Basic controls, Jazzmaster style tremolo with arm still intact, but I mostly love the colour. I love green guitars, and this is the most awesome shade of dark green.

Currently for sale at $249.99

R.W. Haller





© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis