Tuesday 23 October 2012

Firefox mini Les Paul


I'm afraid there's not much I can tell about this Firefox mini Les Paul - but that it's probably Japanese and probably from the 1990s... I find short scale guitars interesting instruments if you don't try to just use them as regular guitars... I once bought a cheap small strat for my kid and it sounds surprisingly good: in open tuning it becomes a kind of electric mandolin with unsuspected possibilities... I'd be curious to hear how these humbuckers sound in higher pitch.


Bertram D

© 2012, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - 10 years and counting!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to agree with you on the alterantive usage of short scle instruments. i have on several occasions outfitted 3 inch scale basses with cello strings. Hard to tune but had a great wobbly sound out of them.

    Not very interesting but you have to try don't you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 30 inch scale. # inch scale Would be a shelf ornament. Or be akin to one of those 1/64 size violins for the talented 4 year old.

      Delete
  2. The bass lays the foundation for two of these three elements. Studying bass means to study rhythm and to study harmony, and the techniques to create them on the bass.

    blues guitar lessons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like to see one of these with just the neck humbucker ( just may have to build it then :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis