Monday 21 December 2009

Maton BB1200 and Manson bass mandolin




On the previous post I put a link to a video to show Homme's Maton but this video was erased so I replaced it with another one from the same concert but with the BelAire...
So here is the Maton, and even better you can see John paul-Jones playing a Manson bass mandolin (I didn't even know bass mandolins existed until 30 minutes ago... If you'd asked me, I would have thought of the ENORMOUS contrabass balalaika I saw last week played by a Russian street band, not of rock legend playing progressive stoner rock...).

Anyway, you can read a good article about Hugh Manson's guitars making here.


NB: There are a lot of blogs STEALING content and bandwidth. If you read this anywhere else but on guitarz.blogspot.com then you are reading a blog that STEALS content. Please support original bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis